This indicates that the filter installation process has not been fully completed, or there is an issue with an “O” ring.
Here are some things to check:
- Make sure the filters are completely installed. This means that they are screwed in very tightly, so that the label is completely facing forward, not at an angle.
- Make sure each new filter has an “O” ring (a small black rubber ring that provides a seal), which is installed around the bottom nozzle of each filter, where the filter attaches to the AquaTru base.
- Remove the filters and check to see if the “O “ rings are present and fit tightly on the filter.
- Wet the “O” ring with cold tap water and reinstall the filter making sure the filters are tightened and inserted properly (label facing forward and tight).
- Make sure that the red arrow on the filter lines up with the red arrow on the base (older units will not have a red arrow on the base).
- If no “O” ring is present, you can purchase a replacement filter, or you can contact our customer support.