Please check the following:
- Check that the clean water tank is empty and the tap water tank is full.
- Check that the tanks are seated properly.
- Check that the side panel is closed properly (Is the cover fully inserted and flush with the top of the control panel?).
- Check that the power adapter is plugged into the base and a working AC outlet.
- Check that the small magnet is on the door of the filter cover.
- Turn power switch to the on position, which is located on the back of unit.
- Check that both tanks are fully seated on the base.
- Has the clean water tank recently been cleaned or filled with water? If it has, please see Water in Tank Handle.
If this does not solve the problem and if the unit has never run, please contact Customer Support. You may need a replacement base, and we will send you a label to send your old base back to AquaTru.