Why this may be happening:
- Some part of the unit is not making a proper connection to allow unit to turn on (including power cord).
Here are some trouble shooting tips
FIRST confirm if the unit is has power. To do this remove the tap water tank. The top blue light on the control panel should turn on.
The top blue light will turn on when the tank is remove and when it is time to empty the tank of wastewater and refill it.
If the blue light is not on, check outlet the plug is plugged into, make sure the other end of the power cord in plugged into the unit and make sure the unit is turn on. If this do not solve the problem call CS
If the Blue light turn on do the following:
- Make sure the tap water is filled with water insert it on the base make sure that it is fully seated. The Blue light should turn off. If the blue light did not turn of remove the tap tank and inspect the base where the tap tank goes and the button of the tap tank to make sure there are not debris or obstruction that prevent the tank to sit flush on the base
- Check to make sure the clean water tank is fully seated.
- Remove the filter cover, reinstall it and make sure it is flush and fully seated ➢ Water in the clean water tank handle.
- Check to make sure there is no soap in side of the clean water tank on the water sensor probes that is locate in the top of the tank close to the handle. If there is soap wash it out with cold water.
If this did not solve the issue do the following.
There could be water inside that the handle that interfere with the water level probes to get water out remove the clean water tank make sure it is empty, shake it vigorously for 15 second give the top of the handle and couple of hard slap with the inside of your balm.
If this did not work let the tank dry out for 3 to 4 hours before calling Customer service
Remember: Each time you handle the tanks make sure to sanitize your hands and working surfaces. It is important to rinse the tanks after each use and wash the tanks with soap and water thoroughly at least once weekly. Always empty the tap tank before refilling