After connecting your AquaTru Connect to the internet for the first time, you will need to download the latest firmware update in order to ensure you can automatically receive firmware updates that may contain any new and improved features in the future.
1. Onboard unit: Follow instructions in your Wi-Fi Quick Start Guide to connect your AquaTru to your home Wi-Fi network for the first time.
2. Once you’ve connected your AquaTru to your Wi-Fi network, click on the Settings icon in the top, right-hand corner of your AquaTru app’s home screen.
3. Click on “Check for Update”
4. The update will download onto your smartphone.
5. Go to your smartphone’s Wi-Fi settings. Hold down the reset button on the back of your AquaTru unit for 15 seconds until your unit appears as a network in your smartphone’s Wi-Fi settings. Click on the AquaTru network that appears e.g. “AquaTru-XX.XX.XX.” Once connected to your AquaTru network, go back to your AquaTru app and press “I CONNECTED to AquaTru.”
6. The update will then download to your AquaTru unit.
7. Wait 3 minutes for the unit to update. Once the top blue light on the AquaTru front panel appears solid, the update is complete. Your AquaTru is now finished updating!
If you have any questions or need help with this process, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-220-6570 during the hours: Monday through Friday between the hours of 7 AM and 4 PM PST, Saturday between the hours of 7 AM and 3 PM PST.